The age that's just past was the age of the caterpillar. The caterpilar is the grand preparer, busy just eating, growing...devouring.
The industrial age... consuming.
Now... The butterfly. It's natural. You can see it happening if you take your mind away from the noise for a while.
Butterflies don't grow, they hardly eat. The caterpillar did all the eating. It's time for finer things.
Experiments show that butterflies see a spectrum of colors wider than the spectrum we humans see.
Their wings have colors we see as white, but which aren't white. They are colors we don't even have names for, because we can't see them. To the butterfly, who here becomes our teacher, we must seem quite blind!
The age of the butterfly means looking for unseen colors and treading lightly now, not ravaging nature for profits.
It's no longer valid to cut down trees to make a SALE, to earn money, or to ruin the Earth in any other way. That was caterpillar mind.
Humanity is through devouring, and now starts nourishing. It will happen even if we don't do anything. We'll be forced to tend the sick and dying if we don't change to good ecological habits now. We start healing now.
You can't force caterpillarness forever.
Wouldn't we look stupid defending the cocoon after the butterfly has emerged...
We prepare our minds for the age of the flutterby now, because that's where we have all the excess weight, in the mind. We have to lighten up.
More imagination, no violence. Tao, Zen. being gentle, like butterflies.
Butterflies don't leave traces. They don't fight, they just play. BUTTERFLIES DON'T OPPOSE. Opposition only strengthens the thing you're opposing, creates more mass.
What's happening in the cocoon?
That intelligent force which makes a new butterfly also works on minds, doing the same artistry on conceptual structures. If we're stupid, (which, it seems, we are), we'll have our minds so full of petty squabbling we won't even notice that we're butterflies, and will continue manifesting caterpillarness in ever thicker layers of reinforced concrete.
The problem is, butterflies can't fly with all this concrete.
The earthgardens bring a brand new approach to human society, never before tried, and conceived first by us, for the advancement of consciousness. We transcend the artificial and harmful patriarchal framework of good and evil, discarding it in favor of HUMANIZING human desires. Instead of forbidding things, which creates evil and strengthens the desire, we humanize them, making them all beneficial to the individual and to society.
1. Every human becomes earthfit (non-harmful to the environment).
2. Provide higher purpose for each person, instead of just "a job". Regreening the Earth.
3. Tap vast human resources (altruism is everywhere, but it must be recognized from the top) to meet local needs.
4. Our RELIGION: Clean water, clean earth, clean air. Divine! (On a personal level: Clear the mind: Cultivate AWARENESS ).
5. Economy: No borrowing, no lending. Local currency provided by local artists.
6. Government: Benevolence, CEO- Artist-run. MERIT- based. No police. (Hunters, including man-hunters, are social cancer).
7. CLEAN MEDIA assisting improving the EARTH. Instead of depicting killing, hate, fighting. TV used to establish good habits, like eco-team activity and village improvements.
8. At the Earthgardens, the rule is: MAKE IT GOOD, not FORBID IT. Make it beneficial to all.
A friend from New Zealand sent the girls this lovely photo. Thank you Laura.